Over a period of twenty years, around 80% of the total energy costs of a cooling installation are accounted for by energy consumption alone. Consumption on which you can save up to 30% by renovating your installations.
Cooling is an important element in your production process. So you need it to operate as efficiently as possible. This service examines your needs and draws up a proposal for the optimal renovation of your installation. ENGIE Electrabel can continue to follow your project through by drawing up a performance report as a basis for requests for quotations to be sent to fitters and by assessing the quotations received.
- A long-term technical and economical solution
- A study that takes account of all the costs throughout the useful life of your installation
- A cooling installation that complies with the regulations
- Flexibility: you decide on the stages with which you would like assistance
- Independent experts
- The possibility of having the work carried out by ENGIE Electrabel-accredited partners
To find out more about this service, consult the brochure Cooling in FR or in NL