Large wind turbines
The large wind turbines have a capacity of 2 to 5 MW. Their rotor has a span of around 100 metres and the tower may be between 100 to 125 metres high. A wind turbine has a service life of 20 years.
ENGIE invests in the development of wind energy, both onshore and offshore. You can also help to develop and expand our wind turbine facilities while enjoying the following advantages:
- Financial: You collect rent from ENGIE Electrabel for the land on which the wind turbine is erected.
- Energy: Once the installation is complete, you benefit from locally generated green energy at an attractive price.
- Commercial: You demonstrate your commitment to sustainable development by having the turbine erected on your company's property.
Small wind turbines
You can also generate green energy yourself. With this in mind, ENGIE has teamed up with Belgian manufacturer Fairwind to offer small wind turbines. These small but powerful turbines have a vertical shaft and are the ideal solution for companies that consume between 30 and 500 MWh per year.
By installing a small wind turbine, you can enjoy the following advantages:
- Financial: You save between 10 and 30% on your energy bills every year.
- Commercial: You opt for an environmentally friendly solution, demonstrating your commitment to sustainable development.